Mar 17, 2011

Protect, Prevent, Treat: Everyday is Skincare Day

Hola everyone!

Since makeup buying for me is a no-no during this Lent season I decided to change up my skincare technique just a tad. This perfect opportunity gives me a chance to really try out an assortment of great skincare products! I know skincare products that do specific things are everywhere, can cost anywhere from $2 all the way up to $250 (and possibly higher!) and can be a bit overwhelming when making a final decision, so today I list a few of my favorite skincare products as of right now...Most importantly bringing this info to the table for all you gals out there that are seeking to try out new skincare products for yourself.

Skin Effects Glycolic Cream Cleanser

$11.99

Why I like it: Improves appearance of skin. Improves texture, clarity and firmness. Helps to hydrate during the day.

-Contains 5 Fl Oz-Need a small amount for entire face
-Light pleasant scent


Roc Eye Cream, Retinol Correxion

$13

Why I like it: Targets pre-wrinkle areas around the eyes. Contains Retinol. Reduces dark circles when used daily, Reduces eye puffiness.

-Contains .50 Fl Oz-I use a small amount on outer eyes and a small amount in other areas for anti-aging benefits


Olay Regenerist Anti-aging Regenerating Serum

$16

Why I like it: Moisturizes like a dream. Contains Anti-aging ingredients. Can be used under facial moisturizer and under makeup. Skin feels soft and hydrated after application.

-Contains 1.7 Fl Oz
-Need about 3 pumps for entire face and neck


Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Synchronized Recovery Complex

1 oz     $49.50
1.7 oz     $77.50
3.4 oz     $125.00

Why I like it: Anti-aging properties. Repairs past damage to the skin.

-Just 3 drops for the entire face and neck-No scent


Clinique Moisture Surge - Extended thirst relief gel creme

$34

Why I like it: Moisturizes and softens face. Absorbs quickly and plumps up skin a bit.

-Almost no scent
-Jar contains 1.7 Fl Oz, a tiny amount is needed for the entire face



No comments:

Post a Comment