Dec 17, 2008

Holy Grail-Sonia Kashuk blush brush

Well, what can I say about the Sonia Kashuk Blusher brush. One thing for sure is that this brush is AMAZING! So soft and gentle on the face, and here is the best part- It works as a foundie brush, this brush is my true love. My face looks flawless everytime I use it w/foundie, just airbrushed and amazing. I'm definitely buying another, I would rather spend 12 to 14 dollars on a perfectly good foundie brush than spend $32 or more on a MAC foundation brush. Here are just the great benefits of using the SK Blusher brush as a stipling foundation brush:

  • Works great as a stipling brush


  • Buff on foundation for a airbrushed,flawless look everytime


  • Not costly, is about $12-$14


  • SAVES ALOT OF PRODUCT!! (one of my favorites about this brush)


  • does NOT shed


  • can be multi-functional, be a foundation brush one day and a blusher brush the next


  • Washable

No comments:

Post a Comment