Feb 18, 2009

List of my Faves!

Hello Kitty watch, my favorite at the moment

I tag everyone that reads this tag, and if you don't have a blogspot just post it somewhere like on Facebook or Myspace :)



Body soap - Caress Silk bath soap, I love this kind!

Body scrub - Thom Fleming body scrub

Body lotion - bath and body Country apple lotion

Perfume - bath and body works body spray Irresistable Apple
Deodorant - Secret 'powder'

Shampoo - Sunsilk ,moisturizing and color-safe, since I dyed my hair black this past weekend, lol!

Conditioner - Loreal Conditioner intense for very dry hair with Royal Jelly, Loves!

Hair products - Tresemme heat hair protectant, Generic no-name Leave-in treatment from Sally Beauty Supply.


Makeup remover - a facial scrub puff with a small amount of Bath and body works deep cleansing hand soap, just a small amount!
Face soap - Noxema, Garnier Nutritioniste Detox cleanser

Face exfoliation - St Ives Apricot scrub, medicated or Aveeno face brightener scrub

Moisturizer - Oil of Olay night cream

Mask- Queen Helene mint Julip mask (oh, I love this stuff!)



face lotion- Olay complete defense moisturizer

face primer- none

foundation - MAC studio fix fluid

face powder - Physicians formula mineral face powder Buff Beige

concealer - Physicians formula concealer in Yellow

Blush - Loreal true match blush Innocent Flush

eyeshadows - Soft ochre or Benefit Lemon-aid, depending on my mood, lately I've been feeling very natural!

Liner - urban decay liner Zero

Mascara - My new love Covergirl Professional all in one mascara

Lippies - MAC hello kitty Pink fish or Lip Smackers lip balm Strawberry, yum! MAC lipstick Creme dela Femme
Nail polish - Sally Hansen Fuchsia Power

No comments:

Post a Comment