Oct 5, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness-October '09

Hey everyone! Just a short post about a fabulous new nail polish that I found that is a perfect color to wear to hail Breast Cancer Awareness month.
It's Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Nail color in Presto Pink.
.
Sorry if my nails/hands look dry but I was super excited about this color, I painted them as soon as I got home! lol This color is not too pastel but not too 'hot pink'. It's mellow, creamy and very good.

Another one of my favorites for the month is Rimmel's nail polish in Pink Punk.

6 comments:

  1. The color is very pretty! :) I wish I can neatly paint my fingernails too! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty i love all different shades of pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great bright pinky, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color I have a similar color for N.Y.C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute colour, I wish that I had healthy nails to paint! I must get some falsies and allow my nails to grow!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete