May 1, 2010

Soft Grey Makeup - Feeling Better FOTD!

What a nice day to get dolled up :)
Ahh recovery :) After feeling a bit better after going home, I started my makeover after-birth ritual :D I guess it's my little way of getting in the beauty swing of things again after major surgery, I've done this for all my surgeries....I just believe in looking your best right after giving birth....So I decided to put together a look that says "I'm healthy and feeling excellent and I just had a baby and I'm still a knock-out!"...lol

It's a subdued look that doesn't look too plain but not too trashy or overly done up. I would consider this an
'everyday look'...especially for a new mom with plans on the go! :)

Did I mention I'm currently loving my Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette in Paradise Cove? :) I'm using it almost everyday...For this look I've included a pic to map which colors I used since they are not labeled individually.

Here is what I used.....

For the Face....
Revlon Colorstay foundie Natural Tan
Prescriptives camo concealer medium

As a blush.....
Physicians Formula Bronzer Baked bronze

To fill in eyebrows.....
Loreal e/s Deep Mocha

On the eyes.....
UDPP
Clinique high impact mascara in Black
Maybelline Line Stiletto in Black

On the entire lid and lower outer lashline.....
Sephora e/s No. 13

For the eye Contour, outer V.....
Wet n Wild Paradise Cove brown

Inner Corner.....
Wet n Wild Paradise Cove light color

As highlight.....
MAC Vanilla e/s

On lower outer lashline and outer waterline......
Urban Decay 24 7 eyeliner in Bourbon

On the lips.....
NYX lipliner in Soft Brown
MAC Freckletone lipstick




Enjoy! and if you have questions please ask me!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!
    I am so glad you and the baby are doing well. You look wonderful!
    When I had my baby, I got the WORST acne breakout of my life. I avoided the camera until she was about four months old LOL.
    Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice EOTD its so hard for me to create the soft blending

    nice blusher too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look glowing! Glad to hear you and the baby are doing well. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freckle tone is such a beautiful color. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tam Tam: Thank you so much! I have had a few breakouts :)

    Sofia: Thanks :)

    Glossqueen: Thank you, that means alot to me!

    Stellarvixen: I owe the blending all to my MAC 217...it's all I need! :)

    missy_ellie_uk: Thank you! Everyone has been saying nice things to me!

    Hell notes for beauty: I like Freckletone, I haven't worn it much lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hy girl!after so King,the package has finally arived to me!thanks so much for the extra palette and lipgloss!you got great colors! Also,you look great in these pica!have a great dau, kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I meant " after so long" in the previous comment,you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look, love the color combo. Your skin looks amazing! Best wishes for you and your baby girl.

    ReplyDelete