Jan 16, 2011

Avon Black/Whitehead remover


What a nifty little tool I recently bought from Avon. For some time now I've been looking for a thingamajig that removed those pesky little black and white heads that refuse to leave after a facial scrubbing!

Avon Black/white head remover (.99cents) comes with a plastic blue carry case. The Blackhead remover is a tiny melon baller shaped end which is about 1/4 of an inch wide with a small hole in the middle. 


The Whitehead side on the other end of the tool is a tiny circle-wire like measuring about as small as the blackhead end.


Before usage wipe both ends with rubbing alcohol and wash hands. It's best to use right after showering since pores are open at this time. For blackhead usage I found that the blackhead remover side removes blackheads quite easily. On other days I've had to apply translucent powder on the area of my face due to the blackhead remover sliding around from oils on my skin.


The whitehead end is an absolute pleasure to work with. This end easily removes whiteheads and I've found can double up as a blackhead remover as well, but with patience!


After each use you wipe down and clean off debris with rubbing alcohol. I've found that this is a great tool for allowing a safe removal of black and whiteheads without potential damage to the skin. My pinching fingers did the job of removing black and whiteheads previously which is a huge call for redness and scars! I can really appreciate this little tool and I hope you love it too! 



Other Articles you might like:


This post contains safe links :)


11 comments:

  1. I've seen this around but never really knew how to use it. Seems so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this tool but i have yet to use it

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really usefull, too bad that they don't have it in the catalog from my country...

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hell Notes...I love it, it works and is more sanitary than using other things :)
    @Niika...I hope you enjoy it
    @Diane...I'll send you one if you really want it, you live in Europe right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. excuse me...where can i buy this tool?

    ReplyDelete
  6. how much is one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if Avon still sells them but mine was on sale for 99 cents! If you ask an Avon rep for it I'm pretty sure they'll be able to order you one, even if it isn't in the catalog campaign...Just ask them to make sure!

      Delete
  7. can you buy this at like walmart or target?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen them, you might want to ask an Avon rep if they still sell them!

      Delete
  8. My mom gave me one but I don't have blackheads or whiteheads so when I lost the paper, it didn't bother me. But my oldest daughter is heading into puberty and has whiteheads galore! So thank you for posting this! I hope this helps her!

    ReplyDelete