Jan 28, 2009

My love for Thom Fleming body scrub!


If you want a body scrub that leaves your skin feeling soft, bright, squeaky clean, semi-moisturized, then this is the scrub you need. Never does this scrub leave your skin feeling way too oily (like other body scrubs). I bought mine at TJ Maxx for $9.99 and fell in love with it. By the time I went back to purchase more none were in sight. Because TJ Maxx is a closeout store, no telling when they may get more in stock :( So, for the moment I am sad...But if I want I could go directly to the website at http://www.thomflemingskincare.com/ and purchase some there, Not sure if I want to though since this scrub is a whopping $28...yikes! So, long story short, I may just wait it out for TJ Maxx to pull more in in their stock. I better go like every week :)


What is your favorite body scrub? I would like to know so if it is good I might be missing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment