Jan 29, 2009

Good drugstore concealer!

Who would have thought that Physicians formula concealer would be so good? A few weeks ago I was so fed-up with my concealer creasing on me and smearing away all day so I ran to CVS to find me something better and I saw Physicians Formula. I know a few people that have tried PF's products and don't care for them. But something told me to try this concealer, once I did I never looked back. I used to buy the cheap ones from NYC or even Maybelline, but why on earth would I pay $6 for Maybelline concealer if they don't even work! BTW, I hate Maybelline concealer, bleh... But I will pay $7 for PF's concealer because it's wonderful!
You can find PF at CVS, Walgreens, Wal-mart, ULTA, and Target. I'm telling you, it is good stuff!

Physicians Formula Gentle cover Concealer in Yellow

Gentle Cover® Concealer Stick
Description
Non-drying concealing stick. Provides smooth, easy application. Yellow hides blemishes, under-eye circles and other minor skin imperfections. Green hides red blemishes and scars. Flesh tone shades cover any minor skin imperfections.Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Non-comedogenic. Recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons.

No comments:

Post a Comment