Mar 2, 2009

Must Have! Too Faced Lip Of Luxury Lipstick

product: 5 stars out of 5
packaging: 5 stars out of 5
quality: 5 stars out of 5
overall : 4.5 stars out of 5
would buy again? Yes, of course!
where to buy: Sephora.com, toofaced.com, ulta.com
price: $18.00

pros: lovely colors! Great HP, long-lasting, smells great, priced perfectly, Line-smoothing! contains natural ingredients (like shea butter), moisturizing, staying power.

cons: limited color choices , scent may be too much for some people.

Overall:
I adore these lipsticks, Champagne infused? Common' now, these are a must-have. I have 2 of them in Totally Nude and Centerfold - Gorgeous colors let me tell you. The 2 that I have are cream colors with no frost or shimmer or duo-chrome of any kind. Of course the other colors may have other finishes. From what I've learned about these lipsticks from wearing them is that they are luxurious and creamy and I just luv them. I was just browsing in Sephora one day and it dawned on me that I didn't have very many nude colors in my collection so I picked these 2 colors up and fell in love with them. The reason I gave the Overall stars a 4.5 out of 5 was because the colors choices are limited, only 10 colors to be exact : ( Which is really dissapointing because I adore this lipstick for many reasons, and just knowing the fact that I have already seen all of the colors it has to offer in this lipstick line, I know like only 4 of them I would actually wear. Too Faced most definitely needs to add more colors to this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment