Dec 1, 2011

Multi-tasking Brush: Sedona Lace Synthetic Blender

It was a video on YouTube that prompted me to purchase the lovely Sedona Lace Synthetic Blender Eb 13 brush. I had to see it for myself! Ok, so this little gem can pack on shadow on the lids, blend, and apply highlight for the brows all in one, and it can have other uses. I have been using the same brush to do all three and I'm loving it :)


There are 2 of them in the picture because when I ordered it there was a promo when you buy one you get one free....How cool is that?!

According to them:
"This brush is not only great for eyeshadow but concealer as well. Makeup artists have been using crease brushes for years to help blend out creamy product like concealer or eyeshadow base. This brush was formulated with synthetic bristles to apply the perfect amount of product. The bristles are also nice and dense to for easily blending out darker crease colors. Tip: Use this as brush for contouring the nose. The shape and tapered bristles will help you blend out hard lines easily."

Price:
$8.95 each

I say:
It is very soft. Ferrule is of good quality. Very easy to use! Has become one of favorite eye brushes. 


They have other products to offer...Check them out at Sedonalace.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment