Dec 1, 2011

Recap: Beauty, Hollywood, and VS Fashion Show '11


So, who watched? Sad to say as much as I wanted to, I did not...booo!!!! I get so busy at home with the family and then I'm so super tired that I just want to pass out and fall asleep by 7pm!

One thing is for sure, I am going to do some research on VS models diets! I heard about it on the radio and I am super excited to find out their secrets....I am constantly on a diet so I thought I could learn a thing or two, lol!

If you watched, what was your favorite part of the show?

Terra was present for coverage and if you too would like to see pics, read interviews, watch videos and learn about those diets visit the Terra website here

And

Beautiful and pregnant Roselyn Sanchez had her baby shower recently in LA! It was hosted by Johnson's....Super cool, I would love to be hosted by Johnson's for my next baby shower! *hint hint* lol
Look at those cute bears in the background...Oh yeah and the beautiful Puerto Rican Roselyn.....She has always been a favorite of mine :)





With her husband, Eric Winter

Pic credits: StarTraks

Last but not least..AMA's were on recently and I totally forgot that Taylor Swift is a spokesperson for CoverGirl....her skin looks nice here and she wore that new NatureLuxe silk foundation that I've been wanting to try. I have to admit this isn't the best pic of Taylor Swift as of today but just wanted to share.


And who doesn't love a little Katy Perry to soothe the eyes? I swear every time I see a pic of her I just wanna call her up and say, "Hi Katy, can you do my makeup...and hair...and design my outfit?"......Fact is her makeup artist Jake Bailey is the one who does it and always seems to do a phenomenal job! Luckily for CoverGirl, that night they got to team up with him.

Super pretty as always, and I wish I hadn't known that they used Guerlain for her finishing powder because I love it and now I want to try it!


 What they used on Katy:

Guerlain's Les Viollettes loose powder

NARS blush Madly

NARS shimmer blush Orgasm

Liquid liner marker from Le Metier

COVERGIRL LashBlast 24HR mascara (Not yet in stores)

 COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast eyeliner, Violet voltage

 COVERGIRL  Lip Perfection lipcolor, Flame








1 comment:

  1. I unfortunately missed it this year too :( Hopefully I can find some of it online to watch later
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete