Jun 1, 2013

Earrings!



I've been making earrings and other jewelry items since I was like 5....And as far as I could remember I would pull out beads from other necklaces and make my own earrings, ha! A few times friends or family would ask me to fix or upgrade some of their own jewelry and that I am always happy to do. When I have a little extra time (usually in the middle of the night or when the kiddos are napping) I break out the beads and go to town. Here are just a few that I've designed over the course of a few months....see how there is only a few? I am just way too busy haha

 
Goldy Pinks

 
Enchanted

 
Sew Cute

 
NeoRetro

 
Nightingale

 
Amarillo

 
Bestie

 
Red Night

 
Gold Leaf

 
Baby
 
 
Moonglobe


 
I didn't design (bears above) but just wanted to show my favorite pair!
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment