Jan 27, 2013

New items galore




Last time my haul featured new Wet n Wild lipstick colors and I focused on getting out my first impressions of Garnier's BB cream (which I love to death). With the anticipation of the arrival of my newborn and becoming a full time mom, my shopping for products windled down a bit for most of 2012 so I apologize if this new items article isn't scintillating much...but my main focus for 2013 is to buy the latest products so I can get the reviews out as soon as I can.

 
 


 
 
Sephora Jumbo Crayon Waterproof wear ($12) One of the best long lasting jumbo eye color pencils I've discovered

 
 
Probably the most interesting find of this article would be the new Maybelline Color Tattoo's (24 hour) by Eyestudio. Below is the chart of how they look on the eyes, bare, without primer. The Larenim color loose pigment is from a store in my city which features natural or organic cosmetics.





 
Some lip colors that I grabbed for during the autumn days









 
Urban Decay Feminine Palette ($36)
 


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment