May 8, 2009

Tag: About Lali.Amora

Hi! I was not tagged to do this but wanted to anyways :D

TAG: Getting to Know Me, Getting to Know You



Q: What made you choose your blog?
A: I basically wanted to make new friends and just enjoy writing. I love writing! but most of all I chose to have a blog because I wanted to go more in depth with reviews & swatches of beauty products since I was having a hard time finding in-depth reviews about different products online, so I just decided to start my own reviews to help others in the same situation.


Q: What's your actual name?
A: Erica


Q: Do you have any nicknames?
A: haha! no, there really isn't a short way of saying Erica, unless you call me Eric, but then my son will turn around and say 'what?' because his name is Eric, lol. But sometimes my husband calls me Shortstuff. haha maybe because I am a shorty, 4'11 to be exact :D There's also
Mizz Erica as my friends call me, Oh! and the best nickname ever is Erickita which was developed by my beautiful Grandmother that raised me.


Q: Apart from the obvious make up / beauty hobby, what other hobbies do you have?
A: OMGosh, I have tons of hobbies... reading books (Richard Paul Evans my favorite writer), Jewelry making, Art-like painting, computer graphic drawing, blue-prints of homes (i guess like architecture), Music collecting, Movies collecting, Swimming, Camping, Fishing, Hiking, Baking, Arts and crafts, research projects, gardening...I'd list more but I have a day job :D


Q: What do you do?
A: I'm staff at the Health and Science Center (for all my San Antonian ladies, you know where!), which is great because I'm in healthcare & education in one.

Q: What would you like to do?
A: Hmmmm, not sure what this question means, but at the moment I'd like to go home and change and go to the mall! I have lots of Back2MAC to do! hahaha


Q: Tell us something embarrassing, but that you love doing?
A: Hmmm, wow I have alot of embarrassing things I do!


Q: Tell us a little something that we don't already know about you.
A: I was in the Marine Corps, 8 yrs, honorably discharged 2005, did the bootcamp, trained with weapons, traveled the world, etc-etc. I was active for 7 yrs but my last year was carried out while back in San Antonio. And sometimes I miss it!

Q: What achievement are you most proud of?
A: I have 2, becoming the best mother to my 2 sons & my experiences in the Marines.


Q: What do you most like about yourself?
A: I'm patient


Q: What would you change about yourself if you could?
A: Nothing really :)

I tag:
Rochelle
Sofia
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment