Jun 5, 2010

Purple Wildflowers Makeup

To commemorate the Los Angeles Lakers and their final stretch of the NBA Finals, I've decided to create a ridiculous eye look especially for the team and their victor. Of course the bright golden yellow and deep royal purple are not for everyday, perhaps there could be a way to tone it down a bit, but simply for the occasions I've decided to spunk it up. This look would be perfect for the actual game, a watch party or just to show team spirit on game day. If you are a Celtic fan, please click here for a green and white FOTD! I just love NBA Finals so I may be wearing the looks on the next game day...but which one am I going for? Celtics or Lakers...Hmmmmm :)
Anywho, on to the look: 
If anyone thinks I should create a video tutorial of this look please let me know yay or nay :)

On the face-
Maybelline Mineral Power foundation Natural Beige
Maybelline Dream Matte powder Honey Medium
Prescriptives camo concealer
NYC Smooth Mineral loose blush Almost Apricot
MAC Mineralize blush Daft Pink

For the eyes-
UDPP
NYX Jumbo pencil Milk
Bissu quad, bright matte yellow e/s
MAC e/s Floral Fantasy
Urban Decay e/s Fishnet
Urban Decay e/s Ransom
Urban Decay e/s Zero
MAC e/s Ricepaper
Love my eyes 1061 Outspoken liner
Sallygirl baked e/s 388127
Revlon colorstay eyeliner
Loreal Bare Naturale mascara

On the lips-
Benefit lip pencil Lush
Wet n Wild lipcolor 525D
LA Colors 'tease' palette-bright yellow e/s

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.
    Yay for the tutorial. = )

    Andreia. xoxo

    ReplyDelete