Dec 1, 2010

Lipgloss Spotlight: Mary Kay Nourishine lipgloss

Happy Holidays gals! I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was wonderful as was mine, I cooked the entire meal from scratch and had my family over at my house and had a great time! My very nice sister-in-law spent the rest of the week with us, I painted her nails and tinted her hair and we just sat around and talked....But all good things must come to an end, it was back to work on Monday! bah! I think the only great thing about returning to work on Monday was all the emails about the sales for Cyber Monday, I did haul a few things so I should be featuring them soon!

A while back a good friend of mine, Jeanette, had a Mary Kay party but unfortunately I wasn't able to go. I told her that I would order from her anyway so I went online to see what they had. Actually it was quite difficult for me to choose since most of the swatches on their website are hard to differenciate. My only choice was to take a chance on a lipgloss color. I'm not really a big fan of Mary Kay products, I've mentioned this before, but I was really intrigued by this lipgloss, I just had to share

Mary Kay Nourishine lipgloss in Fancy Nancy


The truth about this lipgloss is that it isn't at all that shiny, I should have compared the shine with another lipgloss but I would say they come close in shine like the Avon Glazewear Lipgloss.

It is a light Pink/Coral shade with tiny gold sparkles.
Comes with a doe-foot applicator.
Is only $1 cheaper than a MAC lipgloss.
Comes in a few other colors (but in my opinion I wish they would make more colors!)

I really like to layer this gloss over a deep color like a fuchsia pink or true red, it really brings out the sparkles!
This gloss is not sticky at all, it has a smooth consistency, keeps your lips moisturized and stays on quite a while. As I mentioned before, it isn't shiny all that much but I guess you could apply a top coat of your favorite clear gloss if you want more shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment