Mar 6, 2014

Drugstore Beauty Spotted at the Oscars 2014



Anne Hathaway has her nails done by Celebrity Nail Artist Tom Bachik! How stunning is her dress?! I was almost blinded by it via HD TV but I can only imagine how gorgeous it was in person!

Get her nails! Step-By-Step:
STEP 1: "I first applied a light nude color with a bit of a golden sheen from L’Oreal Paris’ Colour Riche Le Blancs in Golden (only available internationally)."
STEP 2: "I then applied L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Sweet Nothings ($5.99) 
- A sheer pinky nude, on top. Together, the two shades gave her the perfect, soft-nude color that matched her skin tone beautifully."


Jessica Biel! Remember a few articles ago I briefly discussed how sharp side hair was coming about? Her hair is the perfect sharp side. I love it :) Celebrity Hairstylist Mara Roszak gives us her details on how she achieved this look for Jessica.

Get her hair look! Step-By-Step:
STEP 1: "To start, when her hair was still damp, I applied L’Oreal Paris Oleo Therapy Perfecting Oil Essence ($12.99) from the middle to end of her hair. This helps smoothe the hair to make it silky and shiny."
STEP 2: "I then sprayed the L’Oreal Paris Boost It High Lift Creation Spray ($4.99) at the roots. Even though we were going for a smooth and sleek look, I still wanted her to have a little volume at the roots."
STEP 3: "I then I made a deep side part and blow dried her hair with a boar bristle brush."
STEP 4: "Once hair was blow dried straight and smooth, I used a 1 ½ curling iron and just curled the ends of hair to give it a bit of bend."
STEP 5: "Once I was done curling the hair, I sprayed the L’Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Sleek It Strand-Smoother Serum Spray ($4.99) all over. This helped give the hair an ultra-sleek look, while adding a touch of shine."
STEP 6: "Even though the rain had stopped, I finished with the L’Oreal Paris Lock It Weather Control Hairspray ($4.99) to lock in the style and make sure Jessica would not have to worry about anything all night."






Kerry looks so cute with her baby bump! Her Raisin lip color prompted me to buy a similar color today, but let's see what Celebrity Makeup Artist Carola Gonzalez used on Kerry for this simple and elegant look!

Until next time - I'm off to bed, I've had a long day! Well, I may do a little makeup shopping online first :)



Le Blanc pic credit Do Not Refreeze.com. Pic credit L'Oreal Paris and Neutrogena.com

No comments:

Post a Comment