Sep 10, 2010

Luuux Website: I'm now on Luuux!


After hearing about the new Luuux website and debating whether or not I really want need to create an account to earn and spend points (on beauty stuff, Hmm yeah!) I decided to create my own account. It's seems like fun anywho, who knows what I'll be able to buy in the next few months!



Check it out if you're interested, read all about how it works...If you are a member please add me! And if you happen to fall into the hype and create yourself an account I would love to be your friend so please add me! (I think you even earn points for adding friends...gah-lee what has the world come to! lol)

To find me click the link www.luuux.com/members/erica-laliamora

I suppose this is the only good way of getting a hold of me because for some weird reason I'm unsearchable? Could it be that my account is new? Hmmm, not sure :)

Have a great weekend girls!

1 comment:

  1. I've been hearing a lot about this website, but I'm not quite sure what it's about lol. I'll have to check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete