now the fun part....
I hope you all can read the markings on the picture!
2. I added the light green color from the palette along my inner contour area.
3. I added the purple mauve color right next to it.
4. I then added the bright blue on the outer area of my lid right next to purple mauve.
5. next I added lightest blue, a color right below the highlight color.
6. I then added the highlight color.
7. afterwards I used a MAC brush 217 and blended in the Dark blue on my outer v and crease for depth.
8. the dark blue was used on my outer lower lashline then medium green for the rest.
9. Temping Tara from the Shady lady palette is what is on my inner corner.
And of course lots of blending!
Used ELF Dramatic false eyelashes for a finishing touch