Aug 22, 2010

Nymph Dreams


I was inspired by the very lovely ELF quad Nymph Dreams. I love the green in the quad so I decided to create something that could be executed using the quad. Funny thing is, I don't own Nymph Dreams, haha, but I need to! What is your favorite ELF product?


Sorry about the strand of hair on my forehead!

A nice brownish smoky eye with a hint of glistening tan and a cool mint on the lid :)

EYES

  • NYX jumbo shadow Milk on lid

  • Savvy e/s Cool Mint on entire lid

  • Milani e/s Bronze Doll on contour

  • Milani e/s Bronze Doll on lower lashline

  • ELF eyebrights Chocolate Brown, last e/s 2nd row on outer V

  • ELF eyebrights Chocolate Brown on outer lower lashline

  • LA Colors Traditional palette white e/s as highlight

  • LA Colors Traditional palette white e/s inner corner

  • Maybelline line stiletto black on upper lashline

  • Almay icolor eyeliner on outer lower lashline

  • Loreal Carbon Black mascara
LIPS

  • Jordana lipstick Wink
FACE

  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin makeup 110 Honey Beige

  • Prescriptives camo concealer med.

  • William Tuttle face powder

  • NYC blush Sutton Place Peach


2 comments:

  1. GOrgeous.....girly u should start doing YT again.....I have this palette..def a must try :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sofia: It would be really difficult for me to do tutorials on video, haha but I'll keep it in mind. Yes the quad is lovely, I better go get it soon :)

    ReplyDelete