Apr 8, 2009

Sea green and Turquoise Eyes, FOTD

I know there are alot of makeup fanatics out there that may have the MAC eyeshadow Aquavert or just love the pastel greens in general so I wanted to create more looks using this eyeshadow. I was sitting around and just got this idea to mix the Aquavert with a turquoise based eyeshadow. The good thing about this look is that I use mostly drugstore products. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy!
Face-
Maybelline Mineral foundation Nude light 4
L.A. Colors concealer in BCS301 Beige
'Ambering Rose' MAC blush
Eyebrows-
Loreal e/s Deep Mocha
Applied with MAC brush 266
Eyes-
MAC Soft Ochre paintpot, all over lid
MAC Aquavert e/s, all over lid
Maybelline e/s Turquoise Jewel, outer 'v' and contour area
Covergirl e/s Turquoise Tempest, on top of Turquoise Jewel & on lower lashline
Ulta e/s Envy, on outer 'v' for depth
MAC e/s Ricepaper, as highlight
Stila smudge pot eyeliner black, upper lashline
Santee pencil eyeliner Charcoal, lower lashline and waterline/blended
Covergirl pro mascara Very black, upper and lower lashes
Lips-
MAC Saint Germain lipstick
MAC Consume me lipgloss, on top of lipstick

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh chica...this is beautiful. I'm lovin' the lips too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That Saint germain lipstick is really bright :D

    ReplyDelete