Apr 7, 2009

Palest Blue with Deep Blue eyes, FOTD




The Body shop has some great eyeshadows and I used #33 for this FOTD. I wanted to really bring out the color of the eyeshadow because it is so gorgeous. To me the color is like a sky blue with a touch of turqouise in it, so pretty. Here is the look I came up with. Enjoy!
Face:
MAC studio fix fluid
Milani mineral powder in Honey beige
Physicians formula concealer
MAC 'Ambering Rose' blush
Eyes:
UDPP
the Body shop e/s #33 -all over lid-
MAC e/s Deep Truth -outer 'v' blended-
MAC e/s Contrast -outer 'v' blended with Deep truth-
MAC e/s Vanilla -as highlight-
MAC Deep truth -on lower lashline-
Urban decay Zero -lower lashline & waterline-
Covergirl pro mascara very black
Lips:
MAC 'Miss dynamite' lipgloss dazzleglass
-Sorry if my face looks oily, but I do have combo skin ; )

1 comment:

  1. Another stunning look!
    I absolutely love it!
    You must put a "tut" up showing us how you did it!

    ReplyDelete