Apr 7, 2009

My thoughts on NARS eyeshadows

Ever since my first NARS e/s I've been wanting to get to Sephora to buy more but since these are $22 a pop I wanted to save up and get them. I would say they are a good investment anyways because they are so pretty! I mean, they have great color payoff, highly pigmented, crease-free, and long-lasting. My first NARS e/s was Lola-lola, such a beautiful beige, rust golden color. When I went back to buy more I fell in love with these two.Fathom, Strada

Fathom (left), Strada (right)
Fathom is a beautiful pastel pink, baby pink color with tiny silvery sparkles that go everywhere when putting on your eyelids. I like this color because it is versatile. you can use it on the lid or as a highlight. I'm even thinking about using it as a cheek highlight, but we'll see about that : )

Strada is a very unique color, sub-dued Purple with Gold frost. You can actually see the gold color in the mirror in the above pics. This color is gorgeous! Versatile as well, I can use it either on the lid as a wash of color or in the crease. Blendable and buildable so if you want more of a deeper darker color just add more and it gives it greatly.

You can check out the colors at Sephora.com or you can go to the NARS website also.
:)
Which colors do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment