Apr 13, 2009

List of my Faves!

It's that time again. Hopefully I'll be able to remember much of this stuff as I go along :D
Let me know if any of you have any questions!

Shampoo: Suave, daily cleansing
Conditioner: Bedhead moisture freak
Hair Styling products: Tresseme head protector, Generic potion #9 (from sally beauty supply)
Moisturizer: I wear a variety, but for my hands I'm using Aveeno Daily Moisturizer
Deodorant: Degree for women, as always!
Fake Tan: None - I tan quickly
Cleanser: MAC oil cleanser with Noxzema applied with facial brush from sally beauty supply
Daily Scrub: Aveeno bright face something, :o can't remember!
Eye makeup remover: MAC oil cleanser = love!
Face Primer: MAC moisturelush face cream
Foundation: MAC Studio fix fluid
Foundation brush: Sonia Kashuk blush brush from Target
Concealer: Physicians formula in yellow
Powder: Physicians formula Mineral Wear powder in Buff Beige. MAC blot powder during the day
Blush: MAC Serenely beauty powder blush
Bronzer: none
Cheek highlighter: MAC Belightful powder from Fafi collection
Eyeshadow base: MAC paintpots
Eyeshadows: lately it's been Milani Runway eyeshadows! they are love!
Eyeliner: For upper lashline none, for lower lashline grey or black Santee eyeliner pencil.
Eyelash curler: NYC
Mascara: Covergirl Pro mascara, as always!
Lipstick: lately it's been neutral colors like MAC Honeylove with gloss on top, MAC Pink plaid applied lightly and smudged with my finger for a pink pout, MAC lipglass Song and Dance, MAC slimshine in Bare
Lipgloss: variety, but lately it's been my MAC Viva Glam IV
Nail Colour: Ooh! Such a pretty color called Taupe Drawer by Pure Ice, available at Wal-mart stores.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Oxygen facial machine and Ultrasonic cavitation slimming machine. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and SpaEquipment websites.

    ReplyDelete