Jan 18, 2010

Random fun Haul


Baked eyeshadows: (Teal) #388120, (Pink) #388125, (Purple) #388127
Sallygirl eyeshadows: (left to right) Soft Pink, Glow Green, Latte.

A couple of days ago I went to Sally's to see if I could find a shimmery medium green for use in my MAC Lillyland FOTD that I did a few days ago, I didn't find any but I did find some nice eyeshadows to add to my sallygirl collection!

The Baked eyeshadows are really nice, I wore the teal one for a Party-lite party on Saturday and I love it! I'm needing to add these to my collection. Was informed at Sally that these were best-sellers last holiday as stocking stuffers :)



Wanted to go on a lipgloss haul so I got these NYX glosses after work on Friday because I was in the mood to buy some very light pinky glosses or clear dazzling glosses after I fell in love with my Fleur de Light gloss by MAC. I've been staying away from Clear or very sheer glosses because my lips have almost no shape at all, I just figure the clear or sheerness just accentuates my weird lips but I've been liking these kind of colors lately.


I also got this one by Klean Color in #8 for $1.99....I need to get more of these because the color is outstanding. The formula is smooth and the pigment is good, the dazzle of the sparkles remind me of MAC Dazzleglasses. This color I got is a white and light pink shimmer gloss with tiny gold, white, and pearl pink sparkles :)



I got wipes from the Dollar store, which work ok, MAC wipes work way better.....



I ran into these Princessa palettes for $1.99 each because the sales lady told me they were barely brand new, so definitely wanted to try them out! So far they are very nice, colors are pigmented but I have to apply a base for them to really stand out.

Swatches with a UDPP base:


Swatches of the Sallygirl shadows...


Swatches of the Princessa palettes...

That is all! Stay tuned for an EOTD and My MAC lipstick army!

3 comments:

  1. great fun haul!!! where do u get NYX in S.A besides ulta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the e/s i soo pigmented!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted you to know I really look forward to your posts. I enjoy your blog. :)
    Keep 'em coming. You're making me wanna go makeup shopping, girl!

    ReplyDelete