-Revlon Photo Finish Foundation Review
-Wedding Anniversary FOTD
-December '09 Faves
-Favorite Nail Polishes + NP Hauls
I'm half-way done with them, I still have to do alot of photographs so hold on and I'll post them as soon as I can!
(me rockin' Russian Red by MAC, love it!)
On to other news....
I'm starting a whatchamacallit...Project 10 pan!
Update: You can expect me to update this post every other day or so due to the fact that I may change one of the products in the list! :)
I figured I'd start one since I have a few items that are near finished, is also a great way to save up and make a list along the way of things I want to buy when I'm done :)
The whole idea is to finish 10 (or 5) products completely before buying any more makeup/skincare products. I wanted to start one a few months ago but never got around to it...I got the idea from the youtube's makeup guru LisasZ09!
here are the things I'm almost done with!
Updated: Jan 21, 2010
1. MAC l/s Syrup
2. MAC Miss Dynamite dazzleglass (by far my most favorite dazzleglass!)
3. MAC l/s Jist
4. MAC Blot powder med.
5. MAC Moisturelush for the face
6. Physicians Formula mineral wear powder.....I love it!
7. MAC Consume Me lipgloss (tri-color)
I've deleted the mascaras I had listed because those were mostly trial sample sizes, Here I added something else in it's place!
8. MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow
9. LA Colors base coat top coat clear nail polish
10. Lancome Pro cils (the free mascara I got during the Free makeup settlement of 2009!)
Is anyone else currently doing a Project 10 pan? If you have done one, what are your thoughts?